Apex Legends never skimps out on the new content in their season patches for the game, and Season 14: Hunted is no exception. From the introduction of sniper-centric Recon Legend, Vantage, to the first major map update for Kings Canyon since Season 8: Mayhem, the patch notes are full of new content.
This article is a list of every major change and all of the new content that got added to Apex Legends for Season 14: Hunted. The items on the list also link to our guides or news stories on each specific topic. Let’s take a look at everything new or changed that the Season 14: Hunted Patch Notes brought to Apex Legends.
Major changes in Season 14 Patch Notes
- New Legend: Vantage
- Map Update: Reforged Kings Canyon Update (and the return of Skull Town)
- Level Cap increase
- Battle Pass Challenges – complete in any mode update
- Ranked changes
- New Weapon Attachment – Laser Sights
- Care Package weapon rotation
- Gold Fully-Kitted weapon rotation
- Replicator weapon rotation
- Weapon changes
- Hop-Up changes
- Gold Knockdown Shield and Gold Backpack changes
- Explosive Hold changes
- Legend changes
- Crafting/Replicator changes
- Battle Royale map changes
- Ring Adjustments
- Controller Interact/Reload Improvement
These are all of the major changes to Apex Legends in Season 14: Hunted. For bug fixes and other minor changes, please refer to the official Season 14: Hunted patch notes. These changes were added to Apex Legends on August 9, 2022.