The Awakening Collection Event is the first major event of Apex Legends Season 13: Saviors, and there are plenty of awesome new Legend skins to obtain. None of the Legend received more than one skin this time around, but some Legends got better skins than others. We’ve looked over every new Legend skin in the Awakening Collection event and ordered them best to worst. Let’s take a look.
Awakening Collection Event Legend Skins
The Awakening Collection Event has a total of ten Legend skins attached to it. Nine of them are part of the actual event collection, and the Epic Pathfinder skin is from the Prize Tracker. Three of the skins are Epic, and the rest are Legendary. The 7 Event Pack bundle in the store features the Limit Breaker Rampart skin, and the 3 Event Pack bundle features the Envious Attitude Seer skin.
1. Limit Breaker (Legendary Rampart skin)
2. Envious Attitude (Legendary Seer skin)
3. Non-State Actor (Legendary Mad Maggie skin)
4. Atom Heart Mother (Legendary Horizon skin)
5. Existential Threat (Legendary Ash skin)
6. Chrome Dome (Epic Gibraltar skin)
7. Animal Instinct (Legendary Fuse skin)
8. Supreme Lupine (Legendary Loba skin)
9. Boiling Point (Epic Caustic skin)
10. Path of Glory (Epic Pathfinder skin)
Obtaining Awakening Legend Skins
There are a few different ways to obtain the skins on this list. Some methods are tied to specific skins, while others are most flexible in terms of what skins you can get.
- Spend 700 Apex Coins (One Event Pack, may or may not have a Legend skin inside)
- Reach 3,000 points on the Awakening Prize Tracker (Pathfinder)
- Buy a 7 or 3 Event Pack bundle in the Special Offer store (Rampart or Seer)
- Spend 1,800 Apex Coins or 2,400 Crafting Metals (Legendary skins)
- Spend 1,000 Apex Coins or 800 Crafting Metals (Epic skins)