MultiVersus is the latest platform fighter from Warner Bros. Games. There are plenty of characters to choose from in this title. If you want a dog with stretchy powers, Jake the Dog is your choice. Make sure you gear this canine for battle with the best perks for his playstyle.
Overall Best Perks for Jake the Dog
With so many perks in MultiVersus, it can be hard to narrow down the choices. Here are the best boosts for Jake the Dog in MultiVersus, and when they unlock on the Bruiser-class character.
Lumpy Space Punch
- Effect: Deal 5% more damage with midair Melee Attacks.
- Stacked Effect: Deal 10% more damage with midair Melee Attacks.
- Unlocked at level 2
- Effect: Deal 7% increased damage against the fighter with the highest damage.
- Stacked Effect: Deal 15% increased damage against the fighter with the highest damage.
- Not unlocked on Jake the Dog. Must Perk Train (unlocked at level 9)
- Effect: Gain 15% increased base knockback influence.
- Stacked Effect: Gain 25% increased base knockback influence.
- Unlocked at level 13
- Effect: Gain a 20% reduction in ground and wall bounce velocity.
- Stacked Effect: Gain a 25% reduction in ground and wall bounce velocity.
- Unlocked at level 4
- Effect: Get an extra jump after hitting an enemy in the air.
- Stacked Effect: Always have an extra jump in the air.
- Unlocked at level 11
While you only have three slots for perks in MultiVersus, mixing and matching to best fit your style is what makes a great player, so experiment with the above options to see what feels right!
For more on MultiVersus, stay tuned to Press SPACE to Jump!