Every time there is a Collection Event in Apex Legends with a new Heirloom, there is a special amount of attention to the new weapon skins. The Awakening Collection Event has some of the best weapon skins we’ve seen in a while. That said, a couple of the skins are worth skipping over. We’ve looked over every new weapon skin in the Awakening Collection event and ordered them best to worst. Let’s take a look.
Awakening Collection Event Weapon Skins
The Awakening Collection Event has a total of 12 weapon skins attached to it. Nine of them are part of the actual event collection, two Legendary skins are from the Prize Tracker, The Heirloom is a prize for completing the whole collection. Four of the skins are Epic, one is Mythic, and the rest are Legendary.
1. Suzaku (Mythic Valkyrie Heirloom)
2. Unsung (Legendary Hemlok skin)
3. Heaven Piercer (Legendary C.A.R. skin)
4. Supreme Lethal (Legendary Longbow skin)
5. Underwater Love (Epic Mastiff skin)
6. Tip the Scales (Epic R-99 skin)
7. Widow Wing (Legendary Bocek skin)
8. Black Rain (Legendary Rampage skin)
9. Reptilian Fury (Legendary Havoc skin)
10. Hardball (Legendary Peacekeeper skin)
11. Core Sponsor (Epic L-STAR skin)
12. Brood Buster (Epic Prowler skin)
Obtaining Awakening Weapon Skins
There are a few different ways to obtain the skins on this list. Some methods are tied to specific skins, while others are most flexible in terms of what skins you can get.
- Obtain all 24 Awakening Collection Event items (Valkyrie Heirloom*)
- Spend 700 Apex Coins (One Event Pack, may or may not have a weapon skin inside)
- Reach 3,500 or 5,000 points on the Awakening Prize Tracker (Havoc or Bocek)
- Spend 1,800 Apex Coins or 2,400 Crafting Metals (Legendary skins)
- Spend 1,000 Apex Coins or 800 Crafting Metals (Epic skins)
*Note: Valkyrie’s Heirloom will also be available in the Mythic store for 150 Heirloom Shards after the event ends.