Fall Guys is finally making its way to Xbox consoles. To commemorate this occasion, Microsoft is offering a platform-exclusive event. Halo is coming to Fall Guys, and those who finish the event can get Master Chief and Arbiter outfits. Here’s what you need to do to grab Halo-themed gear in Fall Guys.
To unlock Master Chief, Brute Chieftan, and the Grunt, players must purchase them from the store during the Fall Guys: Spartan Showdown event. Spend Show-Bucks to unlock your favorite Halo outfit for your character. Head to the Fall Guys Twitter page for real-time updates on the Spartan Showdown event. We’ve listed the prices below for each costume.
- Master Chief: 1200 Show-Bucks
- Brute Chieftan: 800 Show-Bucks
- Grunt: 800 Show-Bucks
- Grunt Panic!: 400 Show-Bucks
- Spartan Bundle with exclusive emote: 2400 Show-Bucks
Related: Meet the Press SPACE to Jump team
The final event item in Spartan Showdown, the Purrfect Helmet, is available to those who complete ten event challenges. You can find each challenge below:
- Play Spartan Showdown once.
- Qualify from Any Round in Spartan Showdown seven times.
- Throw Blast Balls in Spartan Showdown seven times.
- Get knocked down by Blast Balls in Spartan Showdown seven times.
- Reach the Final Round in Spartan Showdown once.
- Collect the Lost Helmet in Dizzy Heights in Spartan Showdown.
- Collect the Lost Helmet in Tip Toe in Spartan Showdown.
- Collect the Lost Helmet in Gate Crash in Spartan Showdown.
- Collect the Lost Helmet in Big Shots in Spartan Showdown.
- Collect the Lost Helmet in Thin Ice in Spartan Showdown.
How long is Fall Guys: Spartan Showdown?
Fall Guys: Spartan Showdown runs from June 30 – July 4. Make sure to join in on the fun before the event ends! For a sneak peek at each of the costumes, check the promotional image below:
To see the promotional video for Spartan Showdown, check the video below. Fans of the Halo franchise may recognize this structure. The Fall Guys Spartan Showdown video mimics the original Halo 3 Believe Trailer.
For more on Fall Guys, including season updates and timed events, stick with Press SPACE to Jump!