Fire Emblem Engage is the first major title for the Nintendo Switch in 2023. Fans, new and old, can experience the strategic gameplay of this iconic Nintendo franchise before February rolls around. Because Nintendo titles aren’t cheap, you might want to know how long this game is before you spend $60 on it. Here’s how long you can expect to play Engage, from the start until the credits roll.
Related: All of the DLC Content in Fire Emblem Engage
Fire Emblem Engage is likely to take most players 50-60 hours, as Attack of the Fanboy and Gaming Intel reported on January 17, 2023. We’ll update this article if the numbers change in the coming days. You can also expect an average length summary from HowLongToBeat in the coming days.
All of the Fire Emblem Engage Chapters
There are 27 total segments of Fire Emblem Engage that span these 50-60 of playtime: one Prologue and 26 chapters. You can see the full list of chapters in Engage below:
- Prologue: The Emblems
- Chapter 1: Awake at Last
- Chapter 2: Queen Lamera
- Chapter 3: Hostilities
- Chapter 4: A Land in Bloom
- Chapter 5: Retaking the Castle
- Chapter 6: The Stolen Ring
- Chapter 7: Dark Emblem
- Chapter 8: The Kingdom of Might
- Chapter 9: A Clash of Forces
- Chapter 10: The Fell Dragon Sombron
- Chapter 11: Retreat
- Chapter 12: The Sentinels
- Chapter 13: Heroes of the Oasis
- Chapter 14: The Battle for Solm
- Chapter 15: Dancer in the Ruins
- Chapter 16: Seashore Travels
- Chapter 17: Serenity in Ruin
- Chapter 18: The Cold Voyage
- Chapter 19: The Dead Town
- Chapter 20: The Kingless Castle
- Chapter 21: The Return
- Chapter 22: The Fell & the Divine
- Chapter 23: The Four Hounds
- Chapter 24: Recollections
- Chapter 25: The Final Guardian
- Chapter 26: The Last Engage
All in all, there’s plenty of content to keep you occupied in Fire Emblem Engage.
For one last look at Fire Emblem Engage, check the Fire Emblem For All deep dive from Nintendo of America! You’ll see a preview of gameplay, strategies, and battle systems.
For more on Fire Emblem Engage, including our review, stay tuned to Press SPACE to Jump!