TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge puts players on a classic beat ’em adventure. Up to six friends can take on Shredder and the Foot Clan in this retro-inspired title. If you’re looking to get a group of friends together to take down this nefarious ninja, could you do it all in one night?
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge should take most players about two hours to complete. Though the runtime is short, each playable character has a unique ending scene. Not only this, but every character performs differently with signature moves and stats all their own. Shredder’s Revenge is a title that begs for multiple playthroughs.
All TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge Episodes
Though this beat ’em is shorter, it has 16 separate segments. You can see all the episodes in TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge below:
- Episode 01: Jaw-Breaking News!
- Episode 02: Big Apple, 3PM
- Episode 03: Mutants Over Broadway
- Episode 04: Rumble in the Zoo
- Episode 05: King of the Spill
- Episode 06: Mall Meltdown
- Episode 07: Roof Running Reptiles
- Episode 08: Panic in the Sky!
- Episode 09: Crisis at Coney Island!
- Episode 10: A Few Screws Loose
- Episode 11: Dinosaur Stampede
- Episode 12: It Won’t Fly!
- Episode 13: Technodrome Redux
- Episode 14: The Lost Archenemies
- Episode 15: Outworld Strangeoids
- Episode 16: Wrath of the Lady
Once players beat TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge, they’ll unlock the coveted Casey Jones character for play in their game. With the most stat points in TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge, Casey is unquestionably the most robust character in the game.
With seamless drop-in and drop-out co-op, you can quickly join your friends online or in person for each of these 16 chapters. Not only this, but progress saves each time a friend leaves, meaning they won’t have to start from scratch in their session. TMNT: ShrShredder’svenge is a hit among fans and critics, scoring well with both demographics.
For more on TMNT: ShrShredder’svenge, visit our other articles here on Press SPACE to Jump!