Bear and Breakfast
This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Bear and Breakfast is a laid-back management adventure game where you play as a well-meaning bear trying to run a B+B in the woods. Hank and his friends find an abandoned shack and, equipped with their teenage ingenuity, turn it into a money-making bed and breakfast scheme for unsuspecting tourists. As your business expands so do the mysteries of the forest, and Hank soon finds himself uncovering a plot deeper than the wilderness itself.
Build and Manage
- Build and personalize your inn with dozens of guest rooms, bathrooms, parlors, and entertainment.
- Each room can be individually customized completely from furniture to fixtures.
- Bring guests into the forest to stay at your inn. Keep 'em happy to maintain your reputation, earn money and attract new customers!
- Complete quests and story lines to collect new items and perks for your inn.
- Uncover a world rich in lore, side quests, characters, and secrets.
Friends, Foes, Forage
Moving through the story-rich world of Bear and Breakfast will have you stumbling on dozens of interesting folks and weirdos, much like yourself.
Most of them have something to say about your endeavors and if you take some time out of your day to listen, they might help your build your shack to new heights!
Explore the Woods
Not everyone is as helpful or as needy though. Are you bear enough to search deep within the forest and your soul to find the mysteries that lie within?
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data CloudLearn more
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.